Saturday, August 15, 2009

Explaining Why.

As human beings we go through phases. In and out, we continue to weave ourselves through life, never actually knowing what's in and what's out. It's strange though, when do you know that it's no longer a phase and that your mind won't change in a day, in 10 days, a year, 10 years, 50 years... I guess we don't. I guess we never will, but that's the trick to life. Sometimes you just have to jump blind sighted. But what if one day your mind changes and it's too late -- you can't turn back time and change the past few days or years or decades. It's always a risk, a risk that's best not to be thought of as a risk. It's life.

I used to want a boyfriend. When I was younger especially, but I have a feeling that was society influenced... it had nothing to do with my own wants and realization of the responsibility - it was based on the fact that society tells us we must date around and one day find our true love.

What if I'm never meant to find my true love? What if I do and I don't know it...

I'll continue this later... I'm too tired right now...

No comments: